Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Amazon review round up

WARNING: SELF PROMO MODE ACTIVATED. If you'd prefer to avoid me selling/begging then best skip this blog entry... But do come back for the others!

So with my little novella in the hands of readers across the globe I thought it might be worthwhile compiling some of the positive feedback I've received from Amazon reviews to, well, pimp it. And in the process hopefully tempt a few more curious readers to give it a shot.

If you're one of those people who were sitting on the fence here's some genuine comments taken direct from Amazon that might change your mind.

"The story is full of action, and graphic sequences, extreme entertainment. 4/5." - doseofbella

"...a pretty interesting read. It's quick into the action, an interesting and different plot line, along with likeable characters." - Anna Johnson

"...this is a proper page turner, with nods to the classics of book and film, this is a must-read for horror fans." - Dunk

"A refreshing blast of horror that marks a fantastic début for the author." - J R Park

"...the deaths are gruesome and the book is action packed recommended." - the reader

"I absolutely loved this! I read it in one sitting." - Steph

So far it's sitting comfortably with a 4 out of 5 stars which I'm incredibly pleased, proud and equally worried about as my next book has a lot to live up to! As if I haven't reminded you enough you can buy it in paperback or Kindle format today!

Finally if you use Goodreads head on over to my author page and introduce yourself, I've only just set the page up so it'd be nice to say hello to some fellow horror fans!


No comments:

Post a Comment