Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Step into Burning House!

So. It's official. Not only have I finally set up a Blog I've also launched my début horror novella Burning House and you can buy it right now!

It's available in either paperback or Kindle, depending on your preference - personally I always like the feel of a printed book so my recommendation would be to buy the former but if you prefer pixels to print then the Kindle version delivers the same scares at a fraction of the price.

It's been an emotional roller-coaster finalising this project and getting it out there for purchase. I've already learnt so much more on the way. That'll most certainly help for book two. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

The brilliant Danny King, author of The Burglar Diaries and the award-winning movie, Wild Bill, called it "a sizzling debut novella from Daniel Marc Chant. Chilling, claustrophobic and charnel. You can almost see the demonic shadows moving behind his writing."

Find out for yourself what all the fuss is about by buying the paperback or Kindle versions today!

No comments:

Post a Comment